|Five Minutes to Live / AKA Door-to-Door Maniac - James Ellsworth|
A gang of bank robbers (Johnny Cash) terrorize a small town by knocking on doors and then killing whoever answers.
Keywords: Crime; Music; Drama; Thriller
Downloads: 40,661 (6 reviews)
|Two Weeks to Live - Jack William Votion and Ben Hersh|
Downloads: 87,119 (6 reviews)
|Keeper of the Bees|
Neil Hamilton (Commissioner Gordon in the Batman television series) thinks he has only six months to live.
Keywords: Monogram Pictures; Neil Hamilton
Downloads: 4,437 (7 reviews)
|Borderline - Milton H. Bren|
Fred MacMurray and Claire Trevor are caught in Mexican dope-smuggling ring, fearing each other is involved, but both undercover agents. Cast includes Raymond Burr. For more info on this film see its IMDB.com entry
Keywords: crime; adventure
Downloads: 28,565 (9 reviews)
|Beat the Devil - John Huston|
This is a DVD image. Beat the Devil This movie has not become a cult classic for nothing. Among its other merits, it is one of the few films where a film noir is mixed with a comedy. It’s a whose who of actors of it’s vintage and is directed by John Huston. It stars Humphrey Bogart, Jennifer Jones, Gina Lollobrigida, Robert Morley and Peter Lorre.
Keywords: Humphrey Bogart; Jennifer Jones; Gina Lollobrigida
Downloads: 45,427 (8 reviews)
|Dangerous Nan McGrew (1930) - Malcolm St. Clair|
Dangerous Nan Mcgrew (1930). Helen Kane takes lead role and stars as Dangerous Nan Mcgrew an entertainer in a travelling medicine show run by her boss. Muldoon one of the members of the medicine show is a fugitive who is on the run from a murder charge. Its up to Dangerous Nan Mcgrew the Sharpshooting singer to save the day. Uploaded by BoopBoopaddoop. there you go heres a great vintage short to watch...
Keywords: Betty Boop; Helen Kane; Dangerous Nan Mcgrew; The Bum Bandit; 1930; Talkie; Cute; Fleischer Studios; Paramount; Victor Moore; Stuart Erwin; James Hall; Roberta Robinson
Downloads: 5,674 (7 reviews)
|Hurricane at Pilgrim Hill|
No more uploads I was very satisfied with FTP uploading at archive.org. I was able to see exactly how much of the upload had been completed. I was able to see the rate at which the upload was progressing. And, perhaps most important of all, I was able to resume an interrupted upload. In other words, if I had uploaded 90% of a file when the connection was lost, all I had to do was reconnect and upload the remaining 10%...
Keywords: Hal Roach; comedy; Clem Bevans; Cecil Kellaway
Downloads: 12,821 (13 reviews)
|Too Late for Tears|
This is pure noir. Lizabeth Scott and Arthur Kennedy are a couple who receive a satchel full of money that was intended for someone else (Dan Duryea). He wants to turn the cash over to the authorities; she wants to keep it---no matter what the consequenses: "Jane, Jane, what's happening to us---what's happening. The money sits down there in an old leather bag and yet it's tearing us apart. It's poison, Jane...
Keywords: noir; suspense; murder; crime
Downloads: 141,870 (15 reviews)
|Teaserama - Irving Klaw and Paula Klaw|
This, uh, documentary is a compilation of performances by strippers and comedians featuring Bettie Page and Tempest Storm. IMDb Page
Keywords: Stripper; Comedy; Burlesque; Variety
Downloads: 86,702 (14 reviews)
|Sita Sings the Blues - Nina Paley|
Sita is a goddess separated from her beloved Lord and husband Rama. Nina is an animator whose husband moves to India, then dumps her by email. Three hilarious shadow puppets narrate both ancient tragedy and modern comedy in this beautifully animated interpretation of the Indian epic Ramayana. Set to the 1920's jazz vocals of Annette Hanshaw, Sita Sings the Blues earns its tagline as "the Greatest Break-Up Story Ever Told."
Downloads: 576,016 (54 reviews)